Bihar BCECE City Manager Recruitment 2020: Bihar Board BCECE is invited online applications for panel formation for contract appointment on the vacant Post of “CITY MANAGER” under URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING DEPARTMENT by Department of Urban Development and Housing, Government of Bihar. it is Contract-Based Recruitment.
In these articles, we are discussing Details of Post, Total vacancies, Consolidated Monthly Pay, Minimum Educational Qualification, and Eligibility criteria.
Important Dates For City Manager Post In Bihar
|Start date of Online Registration||28.04.2020|
|Last date of Online Registration||27.05.2020 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Last Date for downloading Challan||25.05.2020 (5 PM)|
|Last Date of fee payment (online/offline)||27.05.2020 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Last date of the editing application||03.06.2020|
|CBT online exam Date||To be notified later on|
Bihar BCECE City Manager Recruitment 2020: Examination Fee
The examination fee to be paid through both online and offline (Challan) modes is Rs. 2200/- for all candidates of UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ categories.
Bihar BCECE City Manager Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from a recognized University/ Institution.
Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020: Age limit (1st January of 2020)
Minimum age limit: 21 years
Maximum age limit as under:
- UR (Unreserved) (Male): 37 yrs.
- UR (Unreserved) (Female): 40 yrs.
- BC (Backward Class) (Male/ female): 40 yrs.
- EBC (Extremely Backward Class) (Male/ female): 40 yrs.
- SC (Schedule Caste) (Male/ Female): 42 yrs.
- ST (Schedule Tribes) (Male/ Female): 42 yrs.
Note: As per General Administrative Deptt., Govt. of Bihar, Age relaxation for other candidates as per government rule.
Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020: Consolidated Monthly Payment (salary)
Consolidated Monthly Payment (salary) for the Bihar City Manager post is Rs. 40,000.00 (Forty thousand only)
Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020: Category wise distribution of Vacancies
How to online apply for City Manager post:
Following these steps to apply for city manager post under Bihar Government Urban Local Bodies City Manager Contract Based Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of Bihar BCECE Board or Direct go to Bihar BCECE City manager Section
- Select the “Online Application portal of City Manger” provided on the board’s website
- After that go to the “Apply Online” Option
- Follow the instructions appearing on the computer screen before Apply online.
- Now fill up an online application form, the candidate must go for With “Click here for Registration” option.
- After successful registration Login with your provisional registration number and password. After login, fill your basic details, educational qualification details, and work experience (if any).
- Now upload your Photo, Sign, and other required documents.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All detail carefully.
- If all details in the preview of the application form are found to be correct, then the candidate should check on his / her Declaration and “Final Submit” of application.
- The next step is “payment of Application fee”. Candidates can pay both online and challan mode.
- In the case of Online Mode after Fee Payment, Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- In the case of Challan Mode after Fee Payment, fill the challan details and Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
FAQs: Bihar BCECEB City Manager Recruitment 2020
Q. When will start the Bihar BCECEB City Manager Recruitment 2020 application form?
Ans: The Bihar BCECEB City Manager application form starting from 28th April 2020.
Q. What is the selection process of the Bihar BCECE Exam 2020?
Ans: The Board will recruit candidates through written exams and interviews.
Q. How many post are in the Bihar BCECEB City Manager Vacancy 2020?
Ans: Bihar BCECEB vacancy Board has released 163 vacant positions for City Manager.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for the Bihar BCECE City Manager post?
Ans: a candidate must have an MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from a recognized University/ Institution.