Bihar BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 – 69 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Bihar BPSC is invited online application for the post of Project Manager in District Industry Centres under Dept. of Industries, Govt. of Bihar as Per Advt. No. 02/2020.
In these articles, we are discussing Details of Post, Total vacancies, Pay Scale, salary, Minimum Educational Qualification, and Eligibility criteria.
Bihar BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020- Detailed Notifications
Bihar BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Online Application Starts: 17/02/2020
- Last Date for Online Apply Online: 02/03/2020
- Re-Open Apply Online starts: 05-09 May 2020
- Last date for Pay Exam Fee: 15/05/2020
- Last date to Complete Form: 22/05/2020
- Preliminary Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Online Exam Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Application Fee for Bihar BPSC Project Manager Recruitment
- For General /BC/EWS Candidate: 600/-
- For SC / ST Candidate: 150/-
- For Bihar Domicile Female Candidate: 150/-
- For the Other States Candidate: 600/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Bihar BPSC Project Manager Post Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age for Male: 21 years
- Maximum Age for Male: 37 years
- Minimum Age for Female: 21 years
- Maximum Age for Female: 40 years
Note: Age Relation are given as per Bihar Government Rule.
Educational Qualification for BPSC Project Manager
Candidates must have an Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Textile / Chemical / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering with Second Division Marks from a recognized university.
BPSC Project Manager Vacancy Details Total: 69 Posts
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Official Website||BPSC Website|
Q. When does the Online apply date start for Bihar BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Interested candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can start applying from 5th May 2020 (Re-open)
Q. What is the last date to online apply for Bihar BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Interested candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can apply before 9th May 2020 (Re-open)
The last date to apply for the recruitment of project manager post is 9th May 2020.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies for the post of Project Manager in District Industry Centers under Dept. of Industries, Govt. of Bihar as Per Advt. No. 02/2020?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released by Bihar BPSC is 69 posts For the Recruitment of project manager 2020.
Categories wise detailed vacancies are UR- 28 Posts, EWS- 07 Posts, OBC- 08 Posts, OBC (Female) – 02 Posts, EBC- 12 Posts, SC- 11 Posts, and ST-01 Posts.
Q. What are the educational qualifications required to apply for recruitment of BPSC Project Manager 2020?
Ans: In order to apply for the post of BPSC Project Manager 2020, A Candidates must have an Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Textile / Chemical / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering with Second Division from a recognized university.
Q. What is the age limit for Bihar BPSC Project Manager 2020 posts?
Ans: Interested candidates who are applying for Bihar BPSC Project Manager 2020 Recruitment must not exceed 37 years of age (Gen/UR/EWS) with a relaxation (upper age limit) up to 5 years (SC/ST) and 3 years (OBC – NCL) and Female candidate of all categories respectively as specified in the Bihar BPSC Advt. No. 02/2020.
Q. What is the application fee for the Bihar BPSC Project Manager recruitment 2020?
Ans: Candidates must pay a specified amount of Rs. 600 (UR/OBC/EWS/other states candidates) as application processing fee through online (net-banking/credit/debit) mode only as specified in the advertisement.
SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates a specified amount of Rs. 150 (UR/OBC/EWS) as application processing fee through online (net-banking/credit/debit) mode.
Q. What is the selection procedure for the Bihar BPSC Project Manager posts 2020?
Ans: The selection of candidates for BPSC Project Manager Posts 2020 will be done through a Pre Exam, Mains Examination, and Interview.
Q. What is the salary for the BPSC Project Manager Posts 2020?
Ans: Candidates who will get selected for Project Manager Posts through BPSC Recruitment 2020 will be paid according to Pay Band 9300-34800/- and Pay Scale 4800 as per government Pay level Matrix 9.
Project Manager gets salary approx. 39,200/- per month plus Allowance. The Salary of Project manager in any department always depends on your posting and performance in the service.
Q. How to Apply For Bihar BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020?
Ans: In order to apply for project manager Post, Follow these steps:
1. Visit the official site of the Bihar Public Service Commission @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
2. On the home page, go to Project manager Advt no 2/2019.
3. Or you can go directly to the important links section on this post, they’re given to the apply online Application section.
4. After that go to the “Apply Online” Option
5. Follow the instructions appearing on the computer screen before Apply online.
6. Now fill up an online application form, the candidate must go for With “Click here for Registration” option.
7. After successful registration, log in with your provisional registration number and password.
8. After login, fill your basic details, educational qualification details, and work experience (if any).
9. Now upload your Photo, Sign, and other required documents.
10. Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All detail carefully.
11. If all details in the preview of the application form are found to be correct, then the candidate should check on his / her Declaration and “Final Submit” of application.
12. The next step is “payment of Application fee”. Candidates can pay both online and challan mode.
13. In the case of Online Mode after Fee Payment, Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form For Future Reference.