Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2020: Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2020. Current Affairs will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc.
It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs quiz for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 June will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2020
1. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Gargo International?
1. Ranveer Singh
2. Ranbir Kapoor
3. Sonu Sood
4. Amir Khan
2. Recently, Jagesh Mukati passes away. He belongs to which field?
3. Which of the following state government launched Panchvati Yojana for the Senior Citizens?
2. Andhra Pradesh
4. Himachal Pradesh
4. In a big boost to the “Skill India” initiative, the National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which institutions?
1. ITI, New Delhi
2. ITI, Faridabad
3. ITI, Pusa
4. ITI, Nangal
5. What is India’s rank in Deep Knowledge Group’s safest country in the world from COVID- 19?
6. Who is the Director-General of The International Labour Organization (ILO)?
1. Guy Rider
2. Tedros Adhanom
3. Rashid Alimov
4. Alexey Sergeev
7. Who among the following won world Food Prize 2020?
1. Dipan Ghosh
2. Mitali Mukher
3. Ratan Lal
4. Vijay Bhatkar
8. High Jumper Alexander Shustov who is in news recently belongs to which country?
9. Who is the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
1. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
2. Jairam Thakur
3. Biren Singh
4. Biplab Kumar Deb
10. COVID-19 regional safety assessment report is topped by which country?
11. Which Indian Musician won “The Medal of the Order of Australia” recently?
1. Kavya Ajit
2. Shobha Sekhar
3. Sombala Kumar
4. Rita Dev
12. Name the Indian economist who has been included in the 8-member panel formed by the Asian Development Bank to find solutions for the speedy recovery of COVID-19 in Southeast Asia?
1. Manmohan Singh
2. Raghuram Rajan
3. Jagdish Bhagwati
4. Rajiv Kumar
The 8 member panel includes,
Jane Halton, chair of the Coalition for Epidemics Preparedness Innovation and former secretary of the Australian departments of health and finance
Rema Hanna, Harvard Kennedy School;
Karen Tay Koh, former Singapore Ministry of Finance official and former deputy CEO of SingHealth;
Ramayya Krishnan, Carnegie Mellon University;
Anup Malani, University of Chicago;
Raghuram Rajan, University of Chicago; former governor of the Reserve Bank of India and chief economist of the International Monetary Fund;
Andrew Sheng, Asia Global Institute;
Nicholas Stern, London School of Economics; former head of the United Kingdom’s Government Economic Service and former chief economist of the World Bank.
13. Pritam Singh, who passed away recently is renowned?
3. Management Trainer
14. World Day Against Child Labour is observed on which date?
1. June 10
2. June 11
3. June 12
4. June 13
15. Centre approved Rs.1,280 crore for which state government to implement Jal Jeevan Mission during 2020-21?
3. Madhya Pradesh
4. Uttar Pradesh
16. Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park is located in which state of India?
4. Andhra Pradesh
17. Yakshagana is a dance form of which state?
4. Andhra Pradesh
18. Indraprastha Power Station located at which state?
3. Madhya Pradesh
19. What is the currency of Russia?
20. Chandoli National Park is located in which state of India?
We hope the information provided in this article would be helpful to Prepare for Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2020.
All those who want updates on a regular interval can bookmark our site regarding all State and Central Government Jobs Vacancies by visiting our website daily.
Be in touch with us. In a short time interval, we will provide exam syllabus, admit card, answer key, cut off marks, result, and merit list related details.
For any query, comment us below. We will reply as soon as possible. Don’t forget to share this Recruitment on your social sites with your friends.
ALL THE BEST!!