Current Affairs Quiz 13 June 2020: Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 13 June 2020. Current Affairs will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc.
It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs quiz for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 13 June will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 13 June 2020
1. Recently, Gulzar Dehlvi passed away. He is famous .?
2. Which State Government has recently launched a scheme for child laborers?
2. Uttar Pradesh
3. Which of the following state becomes First State to Get ISO Certification for Tribal Hostels?
2. Madhya Pradesh
4. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development has forecasted Indian Economy to contract to ___ in the fiscal year 2020-21.
5. What is India’s Rank in Nature Index Annual Tables 2020?
6. When was the International Albinism Awareness Day is observed every year?
1. May 13
2. July 13
3. June 13
4. August 03
7. ‘STREE’ Programme has launched by which of the following state?
1. Andhra Pradesh
3. Tamil Nadu
8. What will be the growth rate of India in the next fiscal (FY 2021-22) as per Fitch ratings?
9. Who is the Governor of Uttar Pradesh?
1. Acharya Dev Vrat
2. Tathagata Roy
3. Najma Heptulla
4. Anandiben Patel
10. What amount of financial assistance will be provided tailors, under ‘Jagananna Chedodu’ scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh state government?
11. What is India’s Rank in FIFA’s latest ranking report?
12. Where is the headquarters of ISRO located at
3. New Delhi
1. Biswajit Dasgupta
2. Atul Kumar Jain
3. Sanjay Vatsayan
4. K J Kumar
14. Who is the Chief Minister of Telangana?
2. Chandrasekhar Rao
3. Naveen Patnaik
4. PS Golay
15. Which country is topped in Nature Index Annual Tables 2020?
16. Salim Ali National Park is located in.. ?
1. Jammu & Kashmir
17. Mayur Nritya is the folk dance in which state?
2. Uttar Pradesh
18. Sipat Thermal Power Plant located at which state?
1. West Bengal
19. The capital of Laos is ?
2. Kuala Lumpur
20. Simlipal National Park is located in..?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 13 June 2020: One Linear CA
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2020. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams.
- Railways set a world record by running first Double Stack Container Train in electrified territory
- India-ASEAN Youth Dialogue 2020 Held From June 8-10
- Odisha Becomes First State to Get ISO Certification for Tribal Hostels
- Hyderabad Police launches a program ‘STREE’ for women
- Uttar Pradesh govt decides to adopt a scheme of Flatted Factory Model
- UP CM launches schemes for child laborers in UP
- RBI constitutes an Internal Working Group to review the structure of Pvt sector banks
- OECD projects contraction of Indian Economy at 3.7% in FY21
- India retains 108th slot at FIFA’s latest ranking
- India 12th in science research: Nature Index Annual Tables 2020
- ISRO to organize online ISRO Cyberspace Competitions 2020
- Eastern Naval Command gets new Chief of Staff
- Veteran Urdu poet Gulzar Dehlvi passes away
- International Albinism Awareness Day 2020 is observed on 13 June
All those who want updates on a regular interval can bookmark our site regarding all State and Central Government Jobs Vacancies by visiting our website daily.
Be in touch with us. In a short time interval, we will provide exam syllabus, admit card, answer key, cut off marks, result, and merit list related details.
For any query, comment us below. We will reply as soon as possible. Don’t forget to share this Recruitment on your social sites with your friends.
ALL THE BEST!!